Monday, December 1, 2008

Week 14 Prompt 1

The process I took in constructing my portfolio consisted of many steps, it is important to get everything. My first step is to revise paper number four and see how many revised pages I can get with that. Paper number is required in the portfolio so I need to know how many more revised pages I need. The next step is to choose which of the three remaining essays I would use to add more revised pages to my count. I would choose the essays that I think will better represent my writing abilities. The third step is to revise the chosen essays further too finally get the twenty-two pages required. If I needed more revised pages I could also revise blogs that I had previously done. Revising blogs are always a good option if more pages are needed. The final step in putting together the portfolio is to make sure I have all necessary papers. I would have to check to make sure I have my portfolio reflection letter draft one and two, paper number four, any other essays that I would use, the permission form that my former group members have signed, and anything else that would be needed.

No comments: