Monday, November 3, 2008

Week 10 Prompt 2

Here I was again in a rush to complete what I thought I could get done within the hour. The minutes were counting down and I was starting to panic. Why did I wait last minute to do my paper!
I always managed to get papers done on time even when I procrastinated during high school. But college was so different it was harder to get things done. I wanted to hang out with friends and have fun all the time. So I put off my homework figuring I could get it done before it was due. That’s when I slammed into the wall when I wasn’t looking. The homework load hit me hard and I didn’t even see it coming. I had to compromise the quality of my work to get everything done on time. It was affecting my grade and then that’s when I realized. Michelle, you can always hang out with friends later but homework needs to be done now! So as I told myself that I decided to try and get all homework done early. I wanted to present quality homework to get the grades I needed. Just recently I got my paper back that I started early on and I got an A! It was a happy day and I enjoyed the rest of it with a smile.

No comments: