Monday, November 24, 2008

Week 13 Prompt 1

Before the peer review in class I knew what my strengths and weaknesses were. I had gone over my paper earlier so I knew what I needed to work on. My weaknesses include the fact that the length of my paper does not reach the requirement. Another weakness that I had was not using all the resources I had. I only used one source for part of my essay which isn’t good. Because I have other great resources but haven’t even touched them yet. Another weakness that I have but can fix is my introduction. I don’t think it is an introduction that will capture the audience’s attention.
One strength that I have in my paper is the fact that I have many resources. Because I haven’t even touched on all the sources I have meaning I can write a lot more with them. When I revise my paper I will have to use all of my resources and that would mean a better paper. One other strength that I have is the points that I’m using in proving my thesis are in great number. I had a hard time choosing which ones to write about in fact.

No comments: